We at NXTutorials.com respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. NXTutorials.com has no responsibility for content of other web sites that might be available by linking or accessing while using NXTutorials.com products or services.
It is NXTutorials.com policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of NXTutorials and/or others.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
If you believe that your work or design has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please provide NXTutorials.com with the following information:
- 1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- 2. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- 3. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the NXTutorials.com site;
- 4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
- 5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- 6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Our NXTutorials.com Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be sent to email@example.com.